Monday, June 29, 2009

"Aspirations: Simple but FReSh!"




Aspirations are where you want to be in life and essentially how you will get there. A goal is nothing but a dream with a deadline. My dreams, hopes and aspirations are still dynamic and ever changing. When I think I have finally found my true calling, something more intriguing sparks my interest. The only thing that has stayed consistent throughout my journey of discovery is the fact I want to do something that truly makes me happy. Doesn’t everyone? I want to be a part of the creative force that will ultimately lead to the creation of a product or way of life that others will enjoy.


This blog and these images are dedicated to all the dreamers out there who are not afraid to live out their dreams. Having a good quality of life is discovering what you enjoy doing and doing it! Often, it’s not easy at time to just do everything you want and dream about doing. Especially when you face obstacles that seem impossible to leap over.



“If you want something you never had, you must do something you never done” is Aaron, an upcoming model from Atlanta Georgia favorite quote that he lives by. To me, the quote is about taking chances to get somewhere you want to be. What would you do if you weren’t afraid is one my favs and to me Aaron quote is the solution.

Aaron can be described a very driven individual who still find time to be “normal”. Aaron interests ranges from bowling, running, swimming to aspirations of military involvement and airline management as a future career. He also values his strong connection to family and friends, because that his is foundation for who he is a person. One of his short term goals is to give the modeling industry a try.




Also Aaron prides himself on having a unique look and unparalleled look. Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” He is a glimpse of the future.

~ Moe


No comments:

Post a Comment