Tuesday, June 30, 2009

“Make me a Supermodel!!”








What is a super model? Dictionary.com (because I didn’t have a Webster next to me) defines a supermodel to be “an extremely prominent and successful model who can command very high”.


What does that really mean?
Are you a “super models” superhuman?

Are they people who naturally look like a walking cs4 Photoshop file?

Are they just sex symbols or something?

Who truly knows, but of course I have my opinion.


As a photographer, my perspective of a super model is one who can inspire. They are someone who can bring any vision, garment, or commercial to life.




They are able to instantly produce that “wow” factor! I still believe that super models are still ordinary people. My favorite types of models to work with are the ones aspiring to become super models. They are fresh, full of energy, and not afraid to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment